Friday, December 29, 2006

Wishes uninhibited!

I have some spare time with myself. Usually i day-dream whenever i get such opportunities but just this once i want to pen down some of my day-dreams. Since i almost always day-dream of wishing that many of the things around me were different from the way they are today... this is going to be a wish list of sorts. And since one wise man once said that one should be uninhibited in wishing for something-u have the title for this post-"Wishes uninhibited".

So here we go

1. The Indian Cricket Team scoring 350+ in the fourth innings to win a test match outside of the Indian subcontinent, preferably at WACA.
2. An India where punctuality is not preceded by "un" everytime.
3. A 100% literate India
3. World-Class airports in India and air-travel a possibility for most indians.
4. Television free from reality shows
5. Books available at half the existing prices.
6. Good motorable roads in Pune.
7. Public Places built with due consideration to the disabled.

The list is in no particular order of preference... just penned down my thoughts as they came to my mind. Will add more soon.. till then back to day-dreaming :)!

No comments: