Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007

A very happy New Year to those who stumble across this page! I wish you all a wonderful Bond year full of happiness and success.

I am back to work now. The extended vacation that began with the Thailand trip and ended with a bang around the New Year is now well and truly over and I am back to the mundane task of earning a living. Before I start whining about how boring life is going to get with all the deadlines I will need to meet, let me not forget a few people who made year 2006 a really memorable one for me:

Uttara, Mom and Dad- for being there always especially during the tough times
Omkar-for being the nicest nephew
Ashwin, Haymes - for being great room-mates and more importantly excellent friends
Adi-who introduced me to the world of blogging
Khamkar-for always encouraging me whenever the chips were down and for helping me believe in myself.
Atul-for being the same person even after leaving college
Ajay, Body and Chabbu- for the crazy weekend parties
Meeta-for being the best friend one could ask for and a constant pillar of support (don’t need to write more coz she knows what I mean)

Special thanks for Deepti and PK who arranged a wonderful New Year bash and all those wonderful people who could make it.

Anu-i havent forgotten u! need a separate blog for u :)

1 comment:

H.Luthra said...

Very beautiful and humble blog..liked the way you penned your thoughts.. keep up the good work